Friday, March 8, 2013

Flashback Friday Begins! Flashback to January 19 and February 14, 2013!

I got a fresh idea last night for something to do during our long break between shows. I was folding laundry and as I like to do when I do that, catching up on YouTube.

Although I stayed on top of the set lists and media, I am still pretty behind on watching videos! And I hadn't seen Kris' cover of Ellie Goulding's Lights that he performed in Charleston, South Carolina on January 19. So after watching that last night, inspiration struck.

So I've decided that every Friday, we will have Flashback Friday and try to catch up on some videos! I'll post a video or two each Friday that I am catching up on. And I'll a post a second video that needs some love from Kris fans - maybe the person got it up late or after a more popular channel, so it just didn't get the hits it deserved. I'll also update the set list blog post for the shows with any great channels I stumble on. Hoping this will get us all caught up!

So for my "catch-up" video: Here's Kris performing Lights at the Music Farm in Charleston (great video by headonfire1105):



And for the "give this great video some hits will ya" entry this week: Here's an awesome video by GrUmPiTa of Kris performing Seven Nation Army (the White Stripes cover) and Shut That Door from his show at Cafe du Nord in San Francisco, California on February 14, 2013. Krale fans should not miss this. Unfortunately, GrUmPiTa has a big disclaimer saying you cannot use her videos on any website (perhaps explaining her low view count) but click the link to check it out.

If you've got a great video to suggest or nominate for future Flashback Fridays, let me know in the comments or hit me up on Twitter @KrisAllenLists.

No comments:

Post a Comment