Tuesday, April 16, 2013

List: April 16, 2013: The Bottleneck, Lawrence, KS











The Bottleneck
Lawrence, KS
April 16, 2013

Doors at 8 pm, Show at 9 pm CDT

Jillette Johnson opening




Tonight the Out Alive Tour stops in Lawrence, KS, home to the University of Kansas. So this is not officially a college show, but hopefully it will attract many college kids and new Twitter followers for Kris!

I completely admit this show was off my radar and I was worried when I saw how few people were on it. But then I was happily surprised when I peeked at the list and saw I'd added a few familiar names (probably when the show was first announced). So no worries as far as getting set list or videos.

Updated: Apparently this venue cut Kris' set short (for reasons unclear). And we only have one video (luckily, of the request song, Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Lawrence, good try at taking Frostburg's crown but you did come through with the set list. Set list post with link to the one video is here.





No comments:

Post a Comment