Thursday, May 30, 2013

Throwback Thursday: May 30, 2010: Darien Lakes, NY

Every Thursday during the slow periods, we take a look back at a video from Kris' past shows and career!

I felt like going back to the KATA era this year, so when I plugged "Kris Allen May 30" into YouTube search, I was very excited to see a bunch of videos from a May 30, 2010 show at an amusement park between Buffalo and Rochester, NY!

I was going to go with Lifetime (not!), but thought I'd see if anyone had any special requests. I also am desperately in search of a picture I recall taken around this period in May 2010 of the band with fresh buzz cuts, so if anyone has that, feel free to link it! You'll see in the video that the band is freshly shorn, and even Torres has his locks trimmed into a long bob.

I got a request for Written All Over My Face, so for @mylifeback, here's WAOMF from Darien Lakes, NY, May 2010! (Warning, video taker danced a little (which I personally love).)






More Darien Lake show videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/reader1148/videos





No comments:

Post a Comment