Thursday, May 3, 2018

College Show: May 5, 2018: Opening for Jesse McCartney, University of Scranton, Pennsylvania


Opening for Jesse McCartney
University of Scranton
Scranton, PA
May 5, 2018


Kris opens up for Jesse McCartney at the University of Scranton. Don't tell my youngest kid. She's been trying for two years to get the student activities council at her D3 college to get Jesse for their springfest. Instead they are getting Sammy Adams (a rapper the kids enjoy). (True confession: I'm glad my kids stanned Jesse. I actually like his music. And he also has a current song called Better With You, so I'm hoping for a mash-up or a duel on the Better With Yous.)

Anyway, if you went to grade school ten years ago, the University of Scranton has got the dream lineup for their springfest! I'll put whatever media we get in this post (it's not open to public so don't expect much).

Updated May 7, 2018: And we got... some blurry pics. This was the best one:
Photo by @_Kylie_Moran



No comments:

Post a Comment